Here is the crew of educators, organizers, and leaders that set sail on the COSEE Great Lakes Lake Michigan Workshop aboard the R/V Lake Guardian July 6-12. See the blog from the trip and read teacher comments here.
Posted July 16th, 2010 in News
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz