Here is the crew of educators, organizers, and leaders that set sail on the COSEE Great Lakes Lake Michigan Workshop aboard the R/V Lake Guardian July 6-12. See the blog from the trip and read teacher comments here.
Posted July 16th, 2010 in News
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces funding for five new research projects
- Registration open for 2020 Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program
- Microplastics may increase the risk of PFAS entering the Lake Michigan food web
- Graduate students looking for 2020 fellowship opportunities
- Podcast: How were the Great Lakes formed?