Here is the crew of educators, organizers, and leaders that set sail on the COSEE Great Lakes Lake Michigan Workshop aboard the R/V Lake Guardian July 6-12. See the blog from the trip and read teacher comments here.
Posted July 16th, 2010 in News
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series