At the Champaign Public Library, University of Illinois students, natural resource faculty, and local grade school students gathered to present their community stewardship projects. Here is a monster-sized sea lamprey created by grade school students as part of their community stewardship project.
Posted April 24th, 2009 in News
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team