At the Champaign Public Library, University of Illinois students, natural resource faculty, and local grade school students gathered to present their community stewardship projects. Here is a monster-sized sea lamprey created by grade school students as part of their community stewardship project.
Posted April 24th, 2009 in News
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz