At the Champaign Public Library, University of Illinois students, natural resource faculty, and local grade school students gathered to present their community stewardship projects. Here is a monster-sized sea lamprey created by grade school students as part of their community stewardship project.
Posted April 24th, 2009 in News
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector
- Water quality team celebrates 100th birthday of Red Oak Rain Garden trees
- New video celebrates environmental education efforts in Tippecanoe County
- In the News: New resources support environmental planning at the local level
- IISG veterans win two national Sea Grant awards