Posted February 3rd, 2014 in Uncategorized
Marea Spentzos-Inghram, middle school teacher at Catherine Cook School in Chicago, continues to incorporate Great Lakes literacy principles, lessons, and resources from last year’s B-WET workshop in her science classes. Her students’ rain gauge work has spawned a number of lessons and project opportunities, including their latest – a cartoon interview with their rain gauge.
Watch the video on ToonTube at this link.
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding