Yesterday at the Orpheum Children’s Museum yesterday, 4th grade students from Stratton Elementary School in Champaign presented their message about invasive aquatic species in the form of a play. Here, a silver carp is tormenting nearby boaters.
Posted April 24th, 2009 in News
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team