Yesterday at the Orpheum Children’s Museum yesterday, 4th grade students from Stratton Elementary School in Champaign presented their message about invasive aquatic species in the form of a play. Here, a silver carp is tormenting nearby boaters.
Posted April 24th, 2009 in News
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz