Yesterday at the Orpheum Children’s Museum yesterday, 4th grade students from Stratton Elementary School in Champaign presented their message about invasive aquatic species in the form of a play. Here, a silver carp is tormenting nearby boaters.
Posted April 24th, 2009 in News
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector
- Water quality team celebrates 100th birthday of Red Oak Rain Garden trees
- New video celebrates environmental education efforts in Tippecanoe County
- In the News: New resources support environmental planning at the local level
- IISG veterans win two national Sea Grant awards