Yesterday at the Orpheum Children’s Museum yesterday, 4th grade students from Stratton Elementary School in Champaign presented their message about invasive aquatic species in the form of a play. Here, a silver carp is tormenting nearby boaters.
Posted April 24th, 2009 in News
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series