On behalf of COSEE Great Lakes, Robin Goettel, IISG associate director for education, presented Paul Horvatin, program manager with the U.S. EPA Great Lakes National Program Office, with the Outstanding Partner Award in recognition and appreciation of his leadership and support. The dynamic partnership between U.S. EPA GLNPO and COSEE Great Lakes resulted in five successful R/V Lake Guardian workshops from 2005-2010. Dedicated Service Awards were also given to Beth Hinchey Malloy and Jackie Adams for their outreach work during the Lake Guardian training sessions. “They made the science of the Great Lakes come alive for our participants,” said COSEE Great Lakes Director Rosanne Fortner.
Posted October 12th, 2010 in News
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces funding for five new research projects
- Registration open for 2020 Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program
- Microplastics may increase the risk of PFAS entering the Lake Michigan food web
- Graduate students looking for 2020 fellowship opportunities
- Podcast: How were the Great Lakes formed?