On behalf of COSEE Great Lakes, Robin Goettel, IISG associate director for education, presented Paul Horvatin, program manager with the U.S. EPA Great Lakes National Program Office, with the Outstanding Partner Award in recognition and appreciation of his leadership and support. The dynamic partnership between U.S. EPA GLNPO and COSEE Great Lakes resulted in five successful R/V Lake Guardian workshops from 2005-2010. Dedicated Service Awards were also given to Beth Hinchey Malloy and Jackie Adams for their outreach work during the Lake Guardian training sessions. “They made the science of the Great Lakes come alive for our participants,” said COSEE Great Lakes Director Rosanne Fortner.
Posted October 12th, 2010 in News
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns
- Research assistant opportunity: The social science of aquaculture production
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship