Can’t get enough fishing information or gadgets? On October 18, 12:00-4:00 p.m., the Crystal Lake Park District is hosting a Lake Discovery Day at Main Beach. There, you can watch fishing demonstrations as well as shop for big and small supplies and equipment.
Posted October 2nd, 2014 in Uncategorized
The event will also provide a variety of information about larger issues related to fishing and the health of the ecosystem. A series of presentations or exhibits will provide the latest on the state of the lake, on how to prevent the spread of aquatic invasive species, and how to protect water quality through sensible lawn care.
Admission is free and raffle prizes will be awarded throughout the event. The address is Main Beach, 300 Lake Shore Drive in Crystal Lake, IL. For more information, visit the Crystal Lake Park District.
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding