Can’t get enough fishing information or gadgets? On October 18, 12:00-4:00 p.m., the Crystal Lake Park District is hosting a Lake Discovery Day at Main Beach. There, you can watch fishing demonstrations as well as shop for big and small supplies and equipment.
Posted October 2nd, 2014 in Uncategorized
The event will also provide a variety of information about larger issues related to fishing and the health of the ecosystem. A series of presentations or exhibits will provide the latest on the state of the lake, on how to prevent the spread of aquatic invasive species, and how to protect water quality through sensible lawn care.
Admission is free and raffle prizes will be awarded throughout the event. The address is Main Beach, 300 Lake Shore Drive in Crystal Lake, IL. For more information, visit the Crystal Lake Park District.
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series