Laura Hlinka’s 8th grade class at Urbana Middle School created this public service announcement about invasive species. They worked closely with University of Illinois students who took part in a community stewardship course this semester.
Posted December 7th, 2010 in News
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series