Laura Hlinka’s 8th grade class at Urbana Middle School created this public service announcement about invasive species. They worked closely with University of Illinois students who took part in a community stewardship course this semester.
Posted December 7th, 2010 in News
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz