The 2014 Coastal Management Fellowship Program, administered by NOAA and the Sea Grant offices, just opened to applications from graduate and professional-degree students. The two-year position includes competitive salary and benefits for the selected fellow, and matches students with coastal resource agencies to work directly on issues at the local level.
Fellowship season is upon us, and more opportunities for students to gain valuable, hands-on experience in environmental fields are opening.
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team