The 2014 Coastal Management Fellowship Program, administered by NOAA and the Sea Grant offices, just opened to applications from graduate and professional-degree students. The two-year position includes competitive salary and benefits for the selected fellow, and matches students with coastal resource agencies to work directly on issues at the local level.
Fellowship season is upon us, and more opportunities for students to gain valuable, hands-on experience in environmental fields are opening.
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series