The 2014 Coastal Management Fellowship Program, administered by NOAA and the Sea Grant offices, just opened to applications from graduate and professional-degree students. The two-year position includes competitive salary and benefits for the selected fellow, and matches students with coastal resource agencies to work directly on issues at the local level.
Fellowship season is upon us, and more opportunities for students to gain valuable, hands-on experience in environmental fields are opening.
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding