DuSable Harbor in Chicago was certified this year through the Illinois Clean Marina Program. Since the program’s inception last year, six of the state’s 16 lakeside marinas have qualified to fly the clean marina flag.
Posted October 10th, 2014 in Uncategorized
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team