DuSable Harbor in Chicago was certified this year through the Illinois Clean Marina Program. Since the program’s inception last year, six of the state’s 16 lakeside marinas have qualified to fly the clean marina flag.
Posted October 10th, 2014 in Uncategorized
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding