What’s more impressive from an airplane–the beautiful and massive Lake Michigan or Chicago’s world class skyline peaking through the mist?
Posted December 11th, 2015 in News
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces funding for five new research projects
- Registration open for 2020 Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program
- Microplastics may increase the risk of PFAS entering the Lake Michigan food web
- Graduate students looking for 2020 fellowship opportunities
- Podcast: How were the Great Lakes formed?