Along the Chicago River, the Centennial Fountain becomes a water cannon on the hour. While the weather is still nice, download the Chicago Water Walk app and head to the water to learn more about the Chicago River and the downtown lakefront. Photo courtesy of Gregg Woodward. To see more of our photos, visit iisg.photoshelter.com.
Posted September 19th, 2014 in Photos
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series