Along the Chicago River, the Centennial Fountain becomes a water cannon on the hour. While the weather is still nice, download the Chicago Water Walk app and head to the water to learn more about the Chicago River and the downtown lakefront. Photo courtesy of Gregg Woodward. To see more of our photos, visit iisg.photoshelter.com.
Posted September 19th, 2014 in Photos
- Zephyr remediation team wins Environmental Excellence Award
- Knauss Fellow reflects on past year as science communications specialist
- IISG co-hosts the 2019 Emerging Contaminants in the Environment conference
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses nation’s first genetically modified animal cleared for human consumption
- In the News: Caitie Nigrelli discusses cleanup of Grand Calumet River