Public spaces play a vital role in our quality of life. They are the paths we bike on, the parks we play in, and the town centers where we shop. IISG helps communities assess their public areas and plan improvements. Se our latest issue of The Helm.
Posted June 12th, 2015 in News
- Illinois students help with green infrastructure research and win ASLA award
- New podcast series: Teach Me About the Great Lakes
- In the News: Jay Beugly talks buoys in BoatUS Magazine
- Land use webinar to be hosted with Purdue Extension
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector