Public spaces play a vital role in our quality of life. They are the paths we bike on, the parks we play in, and the town centers where we shop. IISG helps communities assess their public areas and plan improvements. Se our latest issue of The Helm.
Posted June 12th, 2015 in News
- Intern Blog: Jack Van Etten helps communities implement sustainable practices
- IISG to host aquatic invasive species networking workshop in Chicago
- In the News: Sarah Zack discusses unwanted meds and pollution prevention
- Sea Grant Announces 2020 Finalists for the John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship Program
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff