Public spaces play a vital role in our quality of life. They are the paths we bike on, the parks we play in, and the town centers where we shop. IISG helps communities assess their public areas and plan improvements. Se our latest issue of The Helm.
Posted June 12th, 2015 in News
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns
- Research assistant opportunity: The social science of aquaculture production
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship