This was a week of rain – McKinley Park in Chicago, as many other spots, was afloat. IISG has organized two upcoming workshops about ways to prevent or reduce flooding, including the use of green infrastructure. Local decision makers will meet next week in northwest Indiana, and in Chicago in early July.
Posted June 19th, 2015 in News
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz