This was a week of rain – McKinley Park in Chicago, as many other spots, was afloat. IISG has organized two upcoming workshops about ways to prevent or reduce flooding, including the use of green infrastructure. Local decision makers will meet next week in northwest Indiana, and in Chicago in early July.
Posted June 19th, 2015 in News
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector
- Water quality team celebrates 100th birthday of Red Oak Rain Garden trees
- New video celebrates environmental education efforts in Tippecanoe County
- In the News: New resources support environmental planning at the local level
- IISG veterans win two national Sea Grant awards