This was a week of rain – McKinley Park in Chicago, as many other spots, was afloat. IISG has organized two upcoming workshops about ways to prevent or reduce flooding, including the use of green infrastructure. Local decision makers will meet next week in northwest Indiana, and in Chicago in early July.
Posted June 19th, 2015 in News
- In the News: Tipping Point Planner featured in ESRI’s ArcNews
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces funding for five new research projects
- Registration open for 2020 Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program
- Microplastics may increase the risk of PFAS entering the Lake Michigan food web
- Graduate students looking for 2020 fellowship opportunities