This was a week of rain – McKinley Park in Chicago, as many other spots, was afloat. IISG has organized two upcoming workshops about ways to prevent or reduce flooding, including the use of green infrastructure. Local decision makers will meet next week in northwest Indiana, and in Chicago in early July.
Posted June 19th, 2015 in News
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team