This week’s photo was taken by the newest member of our IISG team: Wilmette Buoy. She captured this sunrise at 6:01 this morning and will be photographing every hour throughout the day — every day — until 8:01 this evening. You can find the rest of Wilmette Buoy’s photos in the LimnoTech Webcam gallery. By the way, she also does video!
Posted August 7th, 2015 in Photos
- Illinois students help with green infrastructure research and win ASLA award
- New podcast series: Teach Me About the Great Lakes
- In the News: Jay Beugly talks buoys in BoatUS Magazine
- Land use webinar to be hosted with Purdue Extension
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector