This week’s photo was taken by the newest member of our IISG team: Wilmette Buoy. She captured this sunrise at 6:01 this morning and will be photographing every hour throughout the day — every day — until 8:01 this evening.
Posted August 7th, 2015 in Photos
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding