This week’s photo was taken by the newest member of our IISG team: Wilmette Buoy. She captured this sunrise at 6:01 this morning and will be photographing every hour throughout the day — every day — until 8:01 this evening. You can find the rest of Wilmette Buoy’s photos in the LimnoTech Webcam gallery. By the way, she also does video!
Posted August 7th, 2015 in Photos
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series