Last week, the Great Lakes Sea Grant Network held their bi-annual meeting near Lake Champlain in Burlington, Vermont. In addition to hearing what’s going in the network, and planning for new projects, we learned that this pretty lake suffers from similar environmental issues as its larger neighbors, with nutrient pollution being a special concern.
Posted September 14th, 2015 in News
- Illinois residents: What’s your opinion on natural lawn care?
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant nominee, Melanie Perello, placed as NOAA Fellow in Minnesota’s Lake Superior Coastal Program
- Educators dive into water quality concepts, activities and student opportunities
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available