Last week, the Great Lakes Sea Grant Network held their bi-annual meeting near Lake Champlain in Burlington, Vermont. In addition to hearing what’s going in the network, and planning for new projects, we learned that this pretty lake suffers from similar environmental issues as its larger neighbors, with nutrient pollution being a special concern.
Posted September 14th, 2015 in News
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding