Champaign-Urbana has already had 3.15 inches of rain for October – 56 hours into the month. Typical October rainfall is 3.26 inches. Rain gardens can be a beautiful way to absorb the storm, reducing runoff and flooding. Learn the ABCs of planting yourself a rain garden by downloading The Southern Lake Michigan Rain Garden Manual.
Posted October 3rd, 2014 in Uncategorized
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team