If you ask us, the Chicago area is second to none. That’s why we’re happy to be able to work with partners on some of the most important issues facing the region. For example, in 2011, an IISG study into the costs of green infrastructure led the state of Illinois to invest millions of dollars in new projects in what was already one of the greenest cities in the world.
Posted January 30th, 2015 in News
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding