If you ask us, the Chicago area is second to none. That’s why we’re happy to be able to work with partners on some of the most important issues facing the region. For example, in 2011, an IISG study into the costs of green infrastructure led the state of Illinois to invest millions of dollars in new projects in what was already one of the greenest cities in the world.
Posted January 30th, 2015 in News
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team