If you ask us, the Chicago area is second to none. That’s why we’re happy to be able to work with partners on some of the most important issues facing the region. For example, in 2011, an IISG study into the costs of green infrastructure led the state of Illinois to invest millions of dollars in new projects in what was already one of the greenest cities in the world.
Posted January 30th, 2015 in News
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series