Green infrastructure that is. Rain gardens and urban prairies don’t just help with stormwater run off and flood prevention. They can take you through the seasons. Springtime blooming in the Midwest starts with the yellow sprays of the forsythia bush. Summer comes around to yellow again in a big way as it draws to a close with goldenrod, attracting busy bees, butterflies, and more.
Posted August 28th, 2015 in News
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team