DuSable Harbor is one stop along the way on the Chicago Water Walk app, a tour of the city’s beautiful downtown lakefront. Whether you are interested in the Chicago River, Navy Pier, the Museum Campus, or marinas in between, you can enhance your view by reading historical, ecological, engineering, and just fun facts about Chicago.
Posted July 24th, 2015 in News
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns
- Research assistant opportunity: The social science of aquaculture production
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship