Along Lake Michigan on the south side of Chicago, a cold January brought ice to the nearshore. As waves froze and shattered on the beach, what was created was a beautiful delicate frozen design.
Posted January 29th, 2016 in Photos
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series