Along Lake Michigan on the south side of Chicago, a cold January brought ice to the nearshore. As waves froze and shattered on the beach, what was created was a beautiful delicate frozen design.
Posted January 29th, 2016 in Photos
- Illinois students help with green infrastructure research and win ASLA award
- New podcast series: Teach Me About the Great Lakes
- In the News: Jay Beugly talks buoys in BoatUS Magazine
- Land use webinar to be hosted with Purdue Extension
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector