The City of Chicago continues to expand Chicago Riverwalk. Last week the section between State Street and Clark Street opened to the public. More plants and people to come. This provides just one more reason to stroll down to the river or the lakefront. You can learn more about the history of the Chicago River with our walking tour app, Chicago Water Walk.
Posted June 5th, 2015 in News
- Illinois students help with green infrastructure research and win ASLA award
- New podcast series: Teach Me About the Great Lakes
- In the News: Jay Beugly talks buoys in BoatUS Magazine
- Land use webinar to be hosted with Purdue Extension
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector