The City of Chicago continues to expand Chicago Riverwalk. Last week the section between State Street and Clark Street opened to the public. More plants and people to come. This provides just one more reason to stroll down to the river or the lakefront. You can learn more about the history of the Chicago River with our walking tour app, Chicago Water Walk.
Posted June 5th, 2015 in News
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns
- Research assistant opportunity: The social science of aquaculture production
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship