The City of Chicago continues to expand Chicago Riverwalk. Last week the section between State Street and Clark Street opened to the public. More plants and people to come. This provides just one more reason to stroll down to the river or the lakefront. You can learn more about the history of the Chicago River with our walking tour app, Chicago Water Walk.
Posted June 5th, 2015 in News
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team