We can do better! At least that’s what we tell ourselves every year when it’s time to set forth another New Year’s resolution. So this year, the Illinois Water Resources Center and IISG put these environmentally friendly declarations down on paper.
Posted January 8th, 2016 in News
- Illinois students help with green infrastructure research and win ASLA award
- New podcast series: Teach Me About the Great Lakes
- In the News: Jay Beugly talks buoys in BoatUS Magazine
- Land use webinar to be hosted with Purdue Extension
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector