No one gets more excited about their work than our education team. Pictured here are Allison Neubauer and Kirsten Hope Walker, left to right, at last weekend’s Indiana Environmental Educator Association Conference. They were joined by IISG’s Terri Hallesy, Kristin TePas, and Kara Salazar. Earlier this week, we focused on the Hydrolab workshop that introduced this monitoring equipment to local educators. Today, because it’s Friday, you might want to check out Allison’s Great Lakes Aqua-Blitz video from the summer R/V Lake Guardian teacher workshop on Lake Michigan.
Posted October 2nd, 2015 in News
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz
- Zephyr remediation team wins Environmental Excellence Award
- Knauss Fellow reflects on past year as science communications specialist
- IISG co-hosts the 2019 Emerging Contaminants in the Environment conference
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses nation’s first genetically modified animal cleared for human consumption