No one gets more excited about their work than our education team. Pictured here are Allison Neubauer and Kirsten Hope Walker, left to right, at last weekend’s Indiana Environmental Educator Association Conference. They were joined by IISG’s Terri Hallesy, Kristin TePas, and Kara Salazar. Earlier this week, we focused on the Hydrolab workshop that introduced this monitoring equipment to local educators. Today, because it’s Friday, you might want to check out Allison’s Great Lakes Aqua-Blitz video from the summer R/V Lake Guardian teacher workshop on Lake Michigan.
Posted October 2nd, 2015 in News
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series