After this week’s blizzard, the thought of warmer winters may sound good to many Chicago residents. But if climate predictions prevail, some winter hazards—everything from road damage to power outages to flooding—may be exacerbated for residents and city managers alike. Read more in our Winter 2013 Helm.
Posted February 6th, 2015 in The Helm
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns
- Research assistant opportunity: The social science of aquaculture production
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship