After this week’s blizzard, the thought of warmer winters may sound good to many Chicago residents. But if climate predictions prevail, some winter hazards—everything from road damage to power outages to flooding—may be exacerbated for residents and city managers alike. Read more in our Winter 2013 Helm.
Posted February 6th, 2015 in The Helm
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team