After this week’s blizzard, the thought of warmer winters may sound good to many Chicago residents. But if climate predictions prevail, some winter hazards—everything from road damage to power outages to flooding—may be exacerbated for residents and city managers alike. Read more in our Winter 2013 Helm.
Posted February 6th, 2015 in The Helm
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding