Posted March 26th, 2013 in Uncategorized
This year’s conference of the International Association for Great Lakes Research (IAGLR) is now open for registration. Attendees who register before April 19 will also be eligible for a reduced registration fee.
The conference is scheduled for June 2-6 on the campus of Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind. and features a packed program with opportunities for educators, researchers, outreach specialists, students, and more. There are also plenary speakers scheduled for each day covering a variety of topics related to the Great Lakes. And Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant will have a reception on Tuesday evening to celebrate our 30th anniversary and look forward to the next 30 years of work protecting and preserving the Great Lakes.
There is also a day set aside with programs specifically for educators, and you can find out more about attending and applying for educator day here (PDF).
Register now for this year’s IAGLR at the registration link above.
- Zephyr remediation team wins Environmental Excellence Award
- Knauss Fellow reflects on past year as science communications specialist
- IISG co-hosts the 2019 Emerging Contaminants in the Environment conference
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses nation’s first genetically modified animal cleared for human consumption
- In the News: Caitie Nigrelli discusses cleanup of Grand Calumet River