IISG announces that as of the new year, Lisa Merrifield is the program’s assistant director. Merrifield, who has been with the program since 2000, has been IISG’s program coordinator. In her new position, she works alongside Brian Miller, IISG director, on special projects and operational activities. She coordinates strategic planning and annual reporting for IISG, oversees daily operations of the program on the University of Illinois campus and serves as the primary liaison between IISG and Illinois Water Resources Center.
Posted January 21st, 2009 in News
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces funding for five new research projects
- Registration open for 2020 Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program
- Microplastics may increase the risk of PFAS entering the Lake Michigan food web
- Graduate students looking for 2020 fellowship opportunities
- Podcast: How were the Great Lakes formed?