IISG announces that as of the new year, Lisa Merrifield is the program’s assistant director. Merrifield, who has been with the program since 2000, has been IISG’s program coordinator. In her new position, she works alongside Brian Miller, IISG director, on special projects and operational activities. She coordinates strategic planning and annual reporting for IISG, oversees daily operations of the program on the University of Illinois campus and serves as the primary liaison between IISG and Illinois Water Resources Center.
Posted January 21st, 2009 in News
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns
- Research assistant opportunity: The social science of aquaculture production
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship