The Division of Illinois State Water Survey within the Institute of Natural Resource Sustainability at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is seeking one full-time Extension climatologist. The primary functions of this position will be to foster relationships with users of climate data and information in the Midwest regarding agriculture, Great Lakes coastal issues, and other climate-sensitive issues and to help stakeholders improve their decision-making processes with regard to climate. This is a joint position with the Midwestern Regional Climate Center and Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant. See the announcement for more information. The deadline for consideration is March 11.
Posted February 15th, 2011 in News
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series