The Division of Illinois State Water Survey within the Institute of Natural Resource Sustainability at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is seeking one full-time Extension climatologist. The primary functions of this position will be to foster relationships with users of climate data and information in the Midwest regarding agriculture, Great Lakes coastal issues, and other climate-sensitive issues and to help stakeholders improve their decision-making processes with regard to climate. This is a joint position with the Midwestern Regional Climate Center and Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant. See the announcement for more information. The deadline for consideration is March 11.
Posted February 15th, 2011 in News
- Zephyr remediation team wins Environmental Excellence Award
- Knauss Fellow reflects on past year as science communications specialist
- IISG co-hosts the 2019 Emerging Contaminants in the Environment conference
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses nation’s first genetically modified animal cleared for human consumption
- In the News: Caitie Nigrelli discusses cleanup of Grand Calumet River