The Division of Illinois State Water Survey within the Institute of Natural Resource Sustainability at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is seeking one full-time Extension climatologist. The primary functions of this position will be to foster relationships with users of climate data and information in the Midwest regarding agriculture, Great Lakes coastal issues, and other climate-sensitive issues and to help stakeholders improve their decision-making processes with regard to climate. This is a joint position with the Midwestern Regional Climate Center and Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant.
Posted March 17th, 2011 in News
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding