Posted September 15th, 2011 in News
Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant once again participated in this year’s Illinois State Fair with a booth that educated fairgoers about the sensible ways to recycle, reuse, and dispose of household items and medications. Children were able to play the Get Rid of Stuff Sensibly or GROSS game, while adults were given brochures, pillboxes, as well as mailers for their old medication and cell phones.Throughout the week, almost 2,000 people stopped by at the IISG exhibit.
- In the News: New resources support environmental planning at the local level
- IISG veterans win two national Sea Grant awards
- Apply now for the 2021 Knauss Fellowship in Washington, D.C.
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns