Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant (IISG) has announced the opening of a new position in the program—visiting media specialist. This is a 12-month part-time academic professional position. The new employee will focus on enhancing and optimizing IISG’s communication component with an emphasis on website and social media activities to expand overall awareness of Sea Grant program activities. The position will be located at the IISG office in Urbana, Illinois. The job may become non-visiting and up to full-time depending on funding and programmatic needs. Closing date for this position is Aug. 30, 2011. For job details and other pertinent information, visit the position announcement page or contact Lisa Merrifield.
Posted August 16th, 2011 in News
- In the News: New resources support environmental planning at the local level
- IISG veterans win two national Sea Grant awards
- Apply now for the 2021 Knauss Fellowship in Washington, D.C.
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns