Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant (IISG) has announced the opening of a new position in the program—visiting media specialist. This is a 12-month part-time academic professional position. The new employee will focus on enhancing and optimizing IISG’s communication component with an emphasis on website and social media activities to expand overall awareness of Sea Grant program activities. The position will be located at the IISG office in Urbana, Illinois. The job may become non-visiting and up to full-time depending on funding and programmatic needs. Closing date for this position is Aug. 30, 2011. For job details and other pertinent information, visit the position announcement page or contact Lisa Merrifield.
Posted August 16th, 2011 in News
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series