IISG announces the opening of a new position in the program–Visiting Environmental Social Scientist. This is a visiting 12 month, 100 percent time academic professional position working as an outreach specialist through IISG with a 0 percent time appointment in the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences. This position is located at the U.S. EPA Great Lakes National Program Office(GLNPO) in Chicago, Illinois. This individual will work closely with GLNPO personnel, faculty and staff from UIUC, Great Lakes Sea Grant Programs, and other federal agencies.
Posted November 4th, 2010 in News
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding