IISG announces the opening of a new position in the program–Visiting Environmental Social Scientist. This is a visiting 12 month, 100 percent time academic professional position working as an outreach specialist through IISG with a 0 percent time appointment in the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences. This position is located at the U.S. EPA Great Lakes National Program Office(GLNPO) in Chicago, Illinois. This individual will work closely with GLNPO personnel, faculty and staff from UIUC, Great Lakes Sea Grant Programs, and other federal agencies.
Posted November 4th, 2010 in News
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team