Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant, in partnership with the Midwestern Regional Climate Center, is hiring a climate extension specialist. This person will develop weather and outreach programs and decision-support tools to help communities address climate adaptation, as well as coordinate all climate-related outreach and stakeholder engagement activities for the two programs. To view the complete job description and apply, visit http://go.illinois.edu/A1700731. Closing date is January 3, 2018. The U of I is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled – www.inclusiveillinois.illnois.edu.
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding