Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant, in partnership with the Midwestern Regional Climate Center, is hiring a climate extension specialist. This person will develop weather and outreach programs and decision-support tools to help communities address climate adaptation, as well as coordinate all climate-related outreach and stakeholder engagement activities for the two programs. To view the complete job description and apply, visit http://go.illinois.edu/A1700731. Closing date is January 3, 2018. The U of I is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled – www.inclusiveillinois.illnois.edu.
- In the News: Tipping Point Planner featured in ESRI’s ArcNews
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces funding for five new research projects
- Registration open for 2020 Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program
- Microplastics may increase the risk of PFAS entering the Lake Michigan food web
- Graduate students looking for 2020 fellowship opportunities