Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant, in partnership with the Midwestern Regional Climate Center, is hiring a climate extension specialist. This person will develop weather and outreach programs and decision-support tools to help communities address climate adaptation, as well as coordinate all climate-related outreach and stakeholder engagement activities for the two programs. To view the complete job description and apply, visit http://go.illinois.edu/A1700731. Closing date is January 3, 2018. The U of I is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled – www.inclusiveillinois.illnois.edu.
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team