What are the goals of Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant for the next four years? How do we plan to accomplish these goals? The program’s strategic plan, which describes research, outreach and education goals, objectives and action plans, is available for download. Or you can request a free hard copy by contacting Susan White.
Posted May 6th, 2010 in News
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding