What are the goals of Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant for the next four years? How do we plan to accomplish these goals? The program’s strategic plan, which describes research, outreach and education goals, objectives and action plans, is available for download. Or you can request a free hard copy by contacting Susan White.
Posted May 6th, 2010 in News
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team