Posted November 18th, 2011 in News
This month we welcome Jason Brown as our new media specialist at Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant. Jason received his BA in Creative Writing at the University of Illinois, and has extensive experience in writing and editing for a variety of outlets. He also has several years’ experience in the radio industry, and has developed web content and social media strategies for other environmental causes. Jason will be working closely with Irene Miles and the rest of the Sea Grant group to keep the public informed and active in helping to protect Illinois and Indiana waterways.
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz