What could be more fun than enjoying a beer or wine while you learn about science? Nature on Tap is a monthly series at the Peggy Notebeart Nature Museum and this week, IISG’s Molly Woloszyn (@ClimateMolly) shared her expertise on climate issues in the Chicago region. During the Speed Science portion of the evening, she was visited by many curious participants who had questions about what change the future may hold and how to communicate climate science. Woloszyn was a consultant on the museum’s Weather to Climate exhibit that opened early in April.
Posted April 29th, 2016 in Photos
- Illinois students help with green infrastructure research and win ASLA award
- New podcast series: Teach Me About the Great Lakes
- In the News: Jay Beugly talks buoys in BoatUS Magazine
- Land use webinar to be hosted with Purdue Extension
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector