What could be more fun than enjoying a beer or wine while you learn about science? Nature on Tap is a monthly series at the Peggy Notebeart Nature Museum and this week, IISG’s Molly Woloszyn (@ClimateMolly) shared her expertise on climate issues in the Chicago region. During the Speed Science portion of the evening, she was visited by many curious participants who had questions about what change the future may hold and how to communicate climate science. Woloszyn was a consultant on the museum’s Weather to Climate exhibit that opened early in April.
Posted April 29th, 2016 in Photos
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding