What could be more fun than enjoying a beer or wine while you learn about science? Nature on Tap is a monthly series at the Peggy Notebeart Nature Museum and this week, IISG’s Molly Woloszyn (@ClimateMolly) shared her expertise on climate issues in the Chicago region. During the Speed Science portion of the evening, she was visited by many curious participants who had questions about what change the future may hold and how to communicate climate science. Woloszyn was a consultant on the museum’s Weather to Climate exhibit that opened early in April.
Posted April 29th, 2016 in Photos
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series