What could be more fun than enjoying a beer or wine while you learn about science? Nature on Tap is a monthly series at the Peggy Notebeart Nature Museum and this week, IISG’s Molly Woloszyn (@ClimateMolly) shared her expertise on climate issues in the Chicago region. During the Speed Science portion of the evening, she was visited by many curious participants who had questions about what change the future may hold and how to communicate climate science. Woloszyn was a consultant on the museum’s Weather to Climate exhibit that opened early in April.
Posted April 29th, 2016 in Photos
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team