IISG’s Laura Kammin was featured on a local news segment describing the DEA’s national prescription drug collection event scheduled for this Saturday, April 27. Laura provided some background information about the dangers that improperly disposed of medications can pose. Watch the segment below to learn more, and find out about collection locations throughout Illinois and the entire U.S. at the DEA’s webpage.
Posted April 24th, 2013 in Uncategorized
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector
- Water quality team celebrates 100th birthday of Red Oak Rain Garden trees
- New video celebrates environmental education efforts in Tippecanoe County
- In the News: New resources support environmental planning at the local level
- IISG veterans win two national Sea Grant awards