IISG’s Laura Kammin was featured on a local news segment describing the DEA’s national prescription drug collection event scheduled for this Saturday, April 27. Laura provided some background information about the dangers that improperly disposed of medications can pose. Watch the segment below to learn more, and find out about collection locations throughout Illinois and the entire U.S. at the DEA’s webpage.
Posted April 24th, 2013 in Uncategorized
- Zephyr remediation team wins Environmental Excellence Award
- Knauss Fellow reflects on past year as science communications specialist
- IISG co-hosts the 2019 Emerging Contaminants in the Environment conference
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses nation’s first genetically modified animal cleared for human consumption
- In the News: Caitie Nigrelli discusses cleanup of Grand Calumet River