IISG’s Laura Kammin was featured on a local news segment describing the DEA’s national prescription drug collection event scheduled for this Saturday, April 27. Laura provided some background information about the dangers that improperly disposed of medications can pose. Watch the segment below to learn more, and find out about collection locations throughout Illinois and the entire U.S. at the DEA’s webpage.
Posted April 24th, 2013 in Uncategorized
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series