Kids are enjoying the Get Rid of Stuff Sensibly marble game, which gives them the chance to consider recycling, finding new homes for things, and bringing unwanted items to collection events. Robin Goettel (in blue) is one of many IISG staff members who are at the fair through August 20, providing information and inspiration to visitors in Conservation World.
Posted August 15th, 2011 in News
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series