IISG’s Lawn to Lake program is hosting an upcoming workshop on sustainable, natural landscaping practices specifically tailored to school groundskeepers and maintenance staff.
The landscaping workshop for schools will provide in-depth information and training on less-toxic but equally effective landscaping methods and materials, growing and maintaining landscape with organic materials, water conservation and water quality protection, and more.
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz