IISG’s Lawn to Lake program is hosting an upcoming workshop on sustainable, natural landscaping practices specifically tailored to school groundskeepers and maintenance staff.
The landscaping workshop for schools will provide in-depth information and training on less-toxic but equally effective landscaping methods and materials, growing and maintaining landscape with organic materials, water conservation and water quality protection, and more.
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team
- Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program debuts in Northwest Indiana