The Freshwater Aquaculture Community of Practice will be hosting free, online workshops during the week of November 12-15. Topics will include an introduction to aquaculture, pond culture and management, different freshwater aquaculture species, and even a session covering aquaponics. These workshops are a terrific opportunity for an introduction to aquaculture, or for experienced operators and managers to learn more about various aspects of the process.
Posted October 25th, 2012 in Uncategorized
Each of the sessions is free, and they take place in the afternoons on their respective days. For complete details, visit the 2012 eXtension Virtual Aquaculture Workshop page, which includes instructions for joining the sessions and contact information should you have any questions.
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series