IISG’s aquaculture marketing specialist Kwamena Quagrainie was awarded $70,000 from the USDA to inform Indiana aquaculture farmers on practices that minimize risk in fish production. Three state-wide workshops will provide critical information to farmers using these aquaculture methods: indoor re-circulating system production, cage production, and pond production. These workshops will take place in 2010. For more information contact Quagrainie.
Posted February 5th, 2010 in News
- Intern Blog: Jack Van Etten helps communities implement sustainable practices
- IISG to host aquatic invasive species networking workshop in Chicago
- In the News: Sarah Zack discusses unwanted meds and pollution prevention
- Sea Grant Announces 2020 Finalists for the John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship Program
- Rainscaping education helps communities prevent polluted runoff