IISG’s aquaculture marketing specialist Kwamena Quagrainie was awarded $70,000 from the USDA to inform Indiana aquaculture farmers on practices that minimize risk in fish production. Three state-wide workshops will provide critical information to farmers using these aquaculture methods: indoor re-circulating system production, cage production, and pond production. These workshops will take place in 2010. For more information contact Quagrainie.
Posted February 5th, 2010 in News
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz