Posted March 18th, 2014 in Uncategorized
Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant is seeking a pollution prevention outreach specialist to help advance our pharmaceutical and personal care products program. The selected applicant will be tasked with creating outreach materials, helping interested communities establish pharmaceutical take-back programs, and maintaining unwantedmeds.org and the program’s social media platforms. The pollution prevention specialist will also represent IISG at outreach events and related conferences.
This 12-month, 75-percent position requires a Bachelor’s degree—Master’s preferred—and experience with online, print, and in-person communication. Occasional travel may be required.
- In the News: New resources support environmental planning at the local level
- IISG veterans win two national Sea Grant awards
- Apply now for the 2021 Knauss Fellowship in Washington, D.C.
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns