To learn about some Sea Grant efforts to address issues related to climate change, you can read and/or print this pdf. This publication describes projects around the country that inform policy and management, help communities prepare, or support economic resilience and opportunity.
Posted April 12th, 2010 in News
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series