To learn about some Sea Grant efforts to address issues related to climate change, you can read and/or print this pdf. This publication describes projects around the country that inform policy and management, help communities prepare, or support economic resilience and opportunity.
Posted April 12th, 2010 in News
- In the News: Tipping Point Planner featured in ESRI’s ArcNews
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces funding for five new research projects
- Registration open for 2020 Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program
- Microplastics may increase the risk of PFAS entering the Lake Michigan food web
- Graduate students looking for 2020 fellowship opportunities