To learn about some Sea Grant efforts to address issues related to climate change, you can read and/or print this pdf. This publication describes projects around the country that inform policy and management, help communities prepare, or support economic resilience and opportunity.
Posted April 12th, 2010 in News
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector
- Water quality team celebrates 100th birthday of Red Oak Rain Garden trees
- New video celebrates environmental education efforts in Tippecanoe County
- In the News: New resources support environmental planning at the local level
- IISG veterans win two national Sea Grant awards