At the America’s Outdoor Sports Show in Rosemont, Illinois, IISG engaged boating, fishing and other enthusiasts about the issue of invasive species, especially Asian carp. Through a game in which players spin the wheel and fish for questions, participants of all ages tested their knowledge about aquatic invasive species.
Posted February 1st, 2011 in News
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series