“Pill bottle Phil” is hanging out with Jordyn Schara at a recent unwanted medicine collection event in Reedsburg, Wisconsin where 350 pounds of pills, IV needles, and mercury thermometers were collected. Schara, 15, is the Wisconsin Prescription Drug Disposal Program (P2D2) Coordinator and a key organizer of this event. With support from IISG, Reedsburg will soon have an ongoing collection program.
Posted April 28th, 2010 in News
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series