“Pill bottle Phil” is hanging out with Jordyn Schara at a recent unwanted medicine collection event in Reedsburg, Wisconsin where 350 pounds of pills, IV needles, and mercury thermometers were collected. Schara, 15, is the Wisconsin Prescription Drug Disposal Program (P2D2) Coordinator and a key organizer of this event. With support from IISG, Reedsburg will soon have an ongoing collection program.
Posted April 28th, 2010 in News
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector
- Water quality team celebrates 100th birthday of Red Oak Rain Garden trees
- New video celebrates environmental education efforts in Tippecanoe County
- In the News: New resources support environmental planning at the local level
- IISG veterans win two national Sea Grant awards