Posted September 27th, 2012 in Uncategorized
The International Association for Great Lakes Research (IAGLR) 2013 conference has put out a call for sessions. Scheduled to take place June 2-6, 2013, in West Lafayette, Indiana, the annual conference’s theme this year is “Great Lakes Restoration and Resiliency.”
Sessions related to the theme and covering areas including restoration in the face of climate change, physical processes in large lakes, science policy – linkages and governance, watershed contributions to large lakes, wetlands and their contribution to resiliency, and several other areas are welcomed and encouraged.
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns
- Research assistant opportunity: The social science of aquaculture production
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship