“Scrub Your Boat before You Float!” premiered as a new exhibit at the Orpheum Children’s Science Museum on November 30th. The students from Zanne Neuman’s 4th grade class from Stratton Elementary School in Champaign, Illinois presented a skit to highlight the main points of their exhibit. A key feature of the exhibit, the students designed a hands-on activity of scraping off “simulated zebra mussels” from a boat so they will not spread to other waterways.
Posted December 2nd, 2010 in News
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns
- Research assistant opportunity: The social science of aquaculture production
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship