Looking to start a new business? On May 8, 2010 IISG will hold an urban aquaculture and aquaponics workshop at Chicago State University. The workshop includes presentations on practical aspects of these systems as well as visits to several aquaponic facilities. For more details and registration information, read more.
Posted March 18th, 2010 in News
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector
- Water quality team celebrates 100th birthday of Red Oak Rain Garden trees
- New video celebrates environmental education efforts in Tippecanoe County
- In the News: New resources support environmental planning at the local level
- IISG veterans win two national Sea Grant awards