Looking to start a new business? On May 8, 2010 IISG will hold an urban aquaculture and aquaponics workshop at Chicago State University. The workshop includes presentations on practical aspects of these systems as well as visits to several aquaponic facilities. For more details and registration information, read more.
Posted March 18th, 2010 in News
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series