Looking to start a new business? On May 8, 2010 IISG will hold an urban aquaculture and aquaponics workshop at Chicago State University. The workshop includes presentations on practical aspects of these systems as well as visits to several aquaponic facilities. For more details and registration information, read more.
Posted March 18th, 2010 in News
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz