Posted June 27th, 2012 in Uncategorized
The Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning has recently announced a call for project proposals to receive grant money under their Local Technical Assistance program.
By offering grants to communities, CMAP hopes to help the entire region achieve the goals laid out in the GO TO 2040 plan that will improve community health, governance, resources, and more.
The deadline for community applications is August 1 of this year, and eligible groups include “municipalities, counties, multijurisdictional groups, or nongovernmental organizations.”
Follow the links above to find out specific application and program information, including suitable projects and more.
- Zephyr remediation team wins Environmental Excellence Award
- Knauss Fellow reflects on past year as science communications specialist
- IISG co-hosts the 2019 Emerging Contaminants in the Environment conference
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses nation’s first genetically modified animal cleared for human consumption
- In the News: Caitie Nigrelli discusses cleanup of Grand Calumet River