IISG Stormwater Specialist Eliana Brown captured this photo of Peoria community members getting into the nitty-gritty data at the Tipping Points and Indicators planning session on Wednesday. The city is striving to address combined sewer overflow issues with 100 percent green infrastructure.
Posted February 18th, 2016 in News
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns
- Research assistant opportunity: The social science of aquaculture production
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship