Posted June 11th, 2012 in Uncategorized
The McHenry County Department of Planning and Development is hosting a training workshop on June 18 and 19 for utilities. Specifically, the workshop will provide guidance and information to those utilities with limited experience in developing water infrastructure projects.
Led by Illinois Rural Community Assistance Program (RCAP) in partnership with regional agencies including IISG, the workshop will provide information on project planning, design, and construction, as well as an introduction to asset management.
Sessions are scheduled from 8:30 to 3:00 each of the days, and take place in the McHenry County Administration Building in Woodstock, IL. Visit the workshop website for further details, including the link to register.
- Zephyr remediation team wins Environmental Excellence Award
- Knauss Fellow reflects on past year as science communications specialist
- IISG co-hosts the 2019 Emerging Contaminants in the Environment conference
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses nation’s first genetically modified animal cleared for human consumption
- In the News: Caitie Nigrelli discusses cleanup of Grand Calumet River